The Vine is an absolutely wonderful hotel, we couldn't have asked for better on our honeymoon. Central location, stunning decoration, relaxing pool and polite friendly staff made it a trip to remember. The cocktails at the pool bar were great too!
Would recommend this for any couples wanting a relaxing getaway. Not for kids, but Funchal generaly not that kind of holiday anyway. We found the area to be a little bit quieter than we expected but under the circumstances it was exactly what we needed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal