I stayed here for a week with my now fiancé (he proposed while we were staying here!). The staff are amazing and cannot do enough to help, the sun deck is out of this world and has a breathtaking view of funchal and the people are so friendly! The
Bar is also awesome happy hr every day from four till six and they serve a wide variety of cocktails! Absolutely brilliant! Only slight criticism is the lack of British channels on the tv in our room but that's really being picky considering the phenomenal standard of this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal