A modern, unique hotel in excellent location in the centre of Funchal, which may not be to everyone's taste. However we enjoyed our stay there and would stay there again if we go back to Madeira. The bedroom was spacious, stylish, quirky and elegant but not entirely practical. The breakfast was excellent. The rooftop pool and cocktail bar area were stunning. All the staff were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal