We stayed four days at the hotel and was stunning. I am a mother of 3 small children and was looking for a great place to celebrate 10 years of marriage. could not have found better paradise.
We've travelled to Madeira a few times and love the island, so it was our first choice and have found a hotel of this quality, made our trip memorable.
We had a great reception at the hotel, the service was really good, friendly people and always ready to help.
The room was beautiful, spacious, nicely decorated. I had read other reviews here, but didn’t had any difficulty with the control of lights, actually found a greater value, since you can create different ambiences. I found it very original the flooring of showers. Excellent bed, was probably the best bed I’ve ever slept.
The hotel has a very good energy, is very central allowing great walks, but we were always willing to return ... We had great luck with the weather and we enjoy the rooftop, oh the rooftop was amazing, the first time that we were there, as soon as the elevator doors opened, a breathtaking view. The best point of the hotel, where you can enjoy the 360º view. We had every day a drink in the afternoon in the bar, really a nice place to be.
We had dinner in UVA, which was another delightful surprise. What a wonderful dinner, very good food, beautifully served and excellent service. The wine was recommended by Vitor, who was a sympathy and helped us choose the best nectar for the occasion.
We loved the couple massage at the spa. What a relaxing place! I found the reduced light, perfect for total relaxation. The girls were very nice and invited us to the relaxation area and served red tea, delicious
Thank you all that made our holidays perfect.
A special thanks to Charles from the restaurant, for treating us so well.
We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal