My wife and I stayed in early March and were delighted with the location and high standard of accomodation but sadly disappointed with the service at breakfast. We only stayed for four days but on two of those the service was not acceptable, on the first occasion we waited 20 minutes for tea to be served and a further 20 minutes for eggs to be cooked, on the second occasion the wait increased considerably and it transpired that our order had not been processed at all! The usual platitudes were offered by the head waiter but did not satisfy us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal