The Vine was a pretty good hotel to stay at but there were a couple of small things that let it down
1. The breakfast - is very generous and generally made the hotel
2. The price was pretty good
1. The room service generally sucked. They had some really strange icecream from the restaurant on the room service. Just Vanilla and chocalate would have been great!! The bolognese was good. Caesar salad was strange tasting
2. The shower leaks onto the bathroom and toilet floor. I dont really like water on the toilet floor.
3. Lack on light for my gf to put on make up. Fix the lighting!!!
4. The lack of food options in the hotel. You could only choose from the restaurant upstairs but once you ate there once you dont really want to eat there again.
Overall it was the breakfast that really redeemed this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal