“Very Friendly restaurant”

Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Very Friendly restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

This restaurant has only been open for a few weeks and we liked the look of it when we were out looking for something light for lunch. I am vegetarian and I couldn't see anything I wanted on the menu so I asked if I could have a cheese and tomato sandwich. They readily agreed and they brought out a lovelybig fresh round roll ( like a small loaf) filled with cheese and tomato. My husband chose something from the menu. I had a fresh orange juice and he had a beer. It was very reasonably priced. We did this on two occasions and then decided to visit in the evening. My husband had fish and I had a very wholesome vegetable soup to start with and they made a vegetable gratin type dish for my main course. We also had a very nice bottle of wine. I couldn't get over how friendly and helpful they were and I think they deserve to do well.

• Visited July 2011