“A breath of fresh vegan air”
Review of Soul Food - CLOSED

Soul Food
Reviewed April 2, 2013

After a long day of trekking around the fabulous region of Sintra during the peak of the Portuguese summer, a healthy, refreshing meal was in order. This place delivered in spades. Delicious food all round, great value set lunch and lounging about in the courtyard on pillows was just perfect. Do not miss this.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

After wandering for a few hours around Sintra I had a need of having something totally different and refreshing to eat. So when I noticed the Soul+Food sign and some Tibetan decoration around the gate I thought it might be the right place. And I was right. I had a plate full of well prepared and tasty veggies along with a glass of fresh orange juice for a good price and in a nice atmosphere. Also, don't forget to check what is going on in Sintra - there's a board with local advertisements, leaflets etc.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

It's a bit hidden away, but that's part of the charm of the place.
You go down a flight of stairs into a garden and are greeted by lovely smells of vegan and veggie food being cooked. Yogi tea to accompany your meal is always a plus in my book.
There's a different menu each day, but always healthy, vegan and I assume mostly organic.
The service is also nice and polite.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

It's always difficult to find good vegetarian food let alone fantastic vegan food. However, Soul Food offers just that in wonderful and quirky surroundings. Recommended!!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We got an awfully bad food poisoning in this place (October 5, afternoon). I am quite certain it was from dirty vegetables, they look quite suspicious and were probably at least a week old.
I was sick almost immediately after the visit and I was never sick like this in my life. I could not eat for 2 days. It was quite bad. They totally ruined part of my vacation.. which is hard for me to forgive. Go somewhere else, but please, not to this "soul" place

1  Thank joli P