Open today: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting

The duck houses and lakes are interesting. I think the ducks on my golf course lake would like one... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2018
David U
White Rock, Canada
Not easy to find and if you stumble upon it worth the walk

I only found this because I was slightly lost. I was still happy to have had the experience of... read more

Reviewed September 17, 2018
David B

All reviews duck lakes geese pena tower stroll palace castle grounds
Reviewed September 5, 2018

i guess that in Portugal marketing is at its best :) they know how to sell everything! I would skip this little duck lake if i was short on time.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

You can stroll around the lakes here - drink fresh water from the spring. Admire the beauty that surrounds you. Easy walk and fun for families.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I was expecting something a bit more than a few ducks. So this one can be missed without worry.So don't rush there

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

You are in a great Park anyway, so why not enjoy this little tower for ducks.

We saw a couple of ducks, they quacked. Also saw some fish, not a lot of sound by them

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We walked by on our way up the castle, but if you start at the top, not worth walking all the way down to visit. If you start at the duck ponds.....beware you have a hell of a climb up to the castle.