“The best two days of my holiday!”
Review of SUPxscape

SUPxscape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SUPxscape is Portugal's leading Stand Up Paddleboarding company specialising in all aspects of the sport including lessons - tours - SUP Surf - downwinding and race training. Based on Portugal's amazing Silver Coast region we have access to all types of waterways including rivers, lakes, ocean and some of Europe's finest surf. Being situated only an hour from Portugal's beautiful capital Lisbon and it's international airport make this an amazing destination not only for Stand Up Paddleboarder's but their family too.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I could not choose better! I have to thank you to Sally and Jason, they are outstanding professionals! Very organized, enthusiastic and friendly team, that made me fell confident and safe in my first contact with the sport and a passionate for SUP. I really enjoy it, so I highly recommend them as teachers if you want to learn how to SUP!

1  Thank PatriciaS832013

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Can we just thanks to Sally & Jason! They were friendly and helpful, they took our safety extremely seriously without being overbearing. The lesson was clearly carefully planned and the resulting excursion was great fun! Their customer service was second to none- from booking to collection and drop off... and their advice on local wines!!

1  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Never done anything like this and didn't know what to expect but my 10 year old daughter & I booked on to the Lagoon session and had a brilliant time - didn't even fall in! Jason & Sally were great teachers and we would recommend this for anyone who fancies doing something a bit different on their holiday, even if you too have never stood on a board before.

2  Thank elom44
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Spent 2 full days with Sally and Jason in Obidos getting certified in SUP level 1 and 2.
Beyond being good hearted and genuinely nice people they are truly passionated professionals. Their classes were taught very clearly paying attention to everybody's pace. They care about safety and knowledge of each individual. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to try SUPing for the first time or someone who dreams about becoming a professional.

1  Thank Kasia G
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I've only been on a supboard once before me and my friend went to Obidos to get our ASI level 1&2 with SupXscape. It has been an excellent experience! Both Sally and Jason are great teachers. They take their time to make sure everything is clear, they make you feel comfortable on the water and on the board and they will make sure you have a great time! Not only they taught us a lot about paddle techniques, turns, balance, etc. but also safety was a very important part of the course. Our skills definitely improved over the 2 days and is was great how they used the videos to show us where/how to improve. If you want to do the ASI course or just have a great day on the water and learn to sup SupXscape is definitely the place to go! I'm hoping to return soon :-)!

1  Thank LaurientB