“One of Lisbon's best kept secret” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Clube de Jornalistas

Clube de Jornalistas
Ranked #16 of 4,016 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Portuguese, International, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We will be open for dinner on Sunday, the 14th of February.
Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
“One of Lisbon's best kept secret”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Located in Lapa this restaurant serves a sophisticated fusion cuisine. The location is staggering and is ideal for business meeting. The many foreign guests are not tourists but rather expats who live and work in Lisbon.

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic venue, brilliant welcome and all around service and above all else the food and wine were outstanding. Highly recommend whether you are a big group or out for a romantic dinner for two.

Visited March 2014
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went here to celebrate my husband's birthday and were not disappointed. It is MARVELLOUS! Don't be put off by the outstide - it looks a bit scruffy, but inside is delightful, and full of character. The food is simply to die for and our waitress was charming. It's also incredibly good value - I couldn't believe that our bill was only 70 euros for fabulous food and wine. I can't praise it too highly.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Gill S
Lisbon, Portugal
“a place without story”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

a friendly restaurant but without anything of singular. Medium service and medium food . A place that I visited one time . A place not to return back

• Visited February 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Ok dinner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner our first night in Lisbon. It came very highly recommended from our B & B so we were really excited to go there. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and it has a very romantic atmosphere, we loved it immediately. However, the service was very slow, even though we had booked a table. I was very shocked to see not even one thing on the menu that was vegetarian, not even a soup or a salad so unfortunately my mood was already soured. When I asked if they could make me something simple, three different people came to talk to me about it and even the chef came out and looked very stressed at the thought of making me something. It seemed strange to me as I cannot be the only vegetarian who has walked through the doors. Once the food came (my food) it looked like someone just threw a bunch of vegetables together. It had no taste really and it was nothing special. I ate most of it because I thought it was too expensive not to eat it. But I do feel as they made no effort or tried at all. It was such a waste of money and an evening out on Friday. I don't feel the quality was that great either, I can't say I would recommend this restaurant at all.

• Visited April 2013