“Romantic”

Clube de Jornalistas
Ranked #29 of 4,456 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Brazilian, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We will be open for dinner on Sunday, the 14th of February.
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a romantic night out with excellent food and cosy ambience, this is the place!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,073)

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I wanted a special place close to us in the Lapa District for our last night in Lisbon and we found it at this restaurant.

We were greeted warmly and shown around this interesting property with a welcoming glass of wine.

Service was very informative and genuine.

Our dishes were well balanced and inventive. The stand out (amongst all the other very good food) was the passion fruit and chocolate mousse - wow!

The cost including tip was 100€ which we thought was fair for this quality of food - but expect quality over quantity.

Thanks to all for a very nice and memorable evening.

1  Thank Cantraveler2
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Once again tripadvisor brought us to the right place. Hidden away behind a rather normal door, with no sugestion that this is a restaurant; a normal road between the parliament and the direction of Belem. The kind waiter alowed us to have a late lunch (it was already 15.00 hrs.). I dared to try the octopus at this place; something I never liked before, but it was georgeous, both taste and structure, not the usually elastic, on a bed of very nice sweet mashed potatoe. As a starter a nice baked piece of goose liver. Good wines and a lovely dessert. The friendly waiter gave me a kind of "grand dessert" wich was very good. Nice patio garden, probably especially after sunset.
Perfect service.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We sat in a hidden garden to experience a wonderful meal. The combinations of ingredients really worked. The owner and staff were great. The only problem was that people could smoke since we were outside and they did. We had been eating local food for 6 days in Portugal and were delighted to have and upscale meal.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a lovely overall experience. The restaurant is in an area of Lisbon where there are a number of Embassies, but it really s good value. We were greeted with a glass of wine as we chose our dishes and 3 different types of bread accompanied by olive oil and balsamic vinegar and a spread made from chorizo and sweet potato- such a great start to a meal. On the first night I had a Sea Bream starter with spicy popcorn, mango vinaigrette and fish roe and the tastes went so well together. On our second visit I had Veal carpaccio, almond and truffle vinaigrette- yummy and very moreish. For mains I had Pampo one night and asparagus risotto another, there are plenty of meat options too and my husband's tenderloin steak, pachoy, roast potatoes and crackling chorizo looked and tasted great.
The waiter was very knowledgeable about wine and both nights helped us make great choices from a good selection of Portuguese wines. He even open some bottles to let us choose some by the glass as I much prefer white whilst my husband prefers red.
I recommend the "cheese with jams" the flavour compliment each other so well. We also tried some of the unusual ice creams- I think my favourite was basil.
The restaurant is stylish inside and very pretty outside with staff who enjoy serving their guests.

1  Thank CarolC01