“Good but not enough”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Belem
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is a must visit in Lisbon, but in terms of Pasteis de Nata, I would say they are not the best one. I prefer Manteigaria.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (49,880)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The queue was only 10 minutes at most and is well organised. The cafe is located right next to the monastry in Belem and on your walk from the train station if that is how you get there. Its in a very convinent area for tourists and you don't need to go out of your way to find this. So well worth a stop!

Personally I preferred Manteigaria which are sweeter with a softer pastry. But that may just be personal preference

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

These were the best pastries we had in Portugal ! Would highly recommend a visit here to try the famous pastries.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Is it busy? Yes! But there’s a reason! We got a table (20 min wait on a Sunday) and enjoyed the pastel with a coffee and some sumol. The city itself is worth a visit with amazing views and architecture. Don’t hesitate!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was on my list of place to go . Took a Tuk Tuk tour and asked the driver to stop me there . When I saw the line I wanted to turn away and leave ,but my daughter said to me you have to go in . So I decided to join the line it moved pretty fast . Got a pk of 6. And all I can saw is WOW , melt in your mouth good .I had these tarts maybe at 6 different places while here on my visit ,and this is the best .IT is a beautiful cafe with more than tarts I did not eat in the cafe but took my tarts and left . But you must try these , Excellent to the max

1  Thank Portia F