“Excellent food, ambiance and service”
Review of Restaurante Eleven

Restaurante Eleven
Reserve with
Restaurante Eleven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #598 of 4,681 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This a well-deserved Michelin star. Even though I don't believe in Michelin stars. (I must believe in real people reviews like Tripadvisors.) Service is perfect... Nothing to complain about. Lobster tasting menu was not available by the time I visited. But the general experience (food, ambiance and service) was great. Foie gras terrine is really good. It is mostly based on Tasting menu. Creative, great quality and nice food presentations.

Merecedor de su estrella Michelin. Aun cuando no creo en Michelin porque bastante que me ha fallado. (Mejor confio en la gente real como quienes reseñan en Tripadvisor). El servicio es perfecto. La experiencia general fue excelente. Prueba la terina de foie gras. Muy buena! Tienen tasting menu. La comida es muy bien presentada, los platos son creativos y los ingredientes de gran calidad.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went to yhis restaurant last week 26th February 2013. We were very impressed. We could not find fault. The food, service, ambience was perfect, the staff were extremely helpful. This was a very special restaurant, for very special ocassions, and it delivered on all counts. I wil certainly visit next time in Lisbon. Meal for two with wine with the eleven tasting menu came to less than €200 which was amazing value.

3  Thank Norah911
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Everything was great.. service and food goes with the money. you get what you pay!
Feeling very welcome immediately...
But its not an experience that u MUST do when you visit Lisbon as lonely planet says.

2  Thank JosephSp
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining at Eleven in 2010 with two fellow foodie girlfriends of mine. We were all about 24 years old at the time so it was a big splurge for us, but the staff made us feel welcome the entire time. We did the tasting menu. We didn't do the wine pairing, but we did order 2 bottles of wine if I recall correctly. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The seafood was the freshest I've tasted. And I have the most unbelievable cream of roquette soup. It was brilliant emerald green in colour, thick, and with the most exquisite flavor. The cheese course had an out-of-this-world selection, and you were allowed to try as many as you wished. Needless to say I left with a full-to-the-point-of-uncomfortable stomach. It's not every day you get to eat meals like that, but with that view and the expertise/hospitality of the staff you really get to feel like a star. Totally worth the price because you don't just get a meal, you get an experience. There was a private party going on in one corner of the restaurant (Couldn't tell what it was, but a big enough group with lots of children)...anyway, as the restaurant was closing up for the evening to the general public our waiter brought over some 'loot bags' that had been created for the private party guests. They contained some little truffles and other treats. Very nice touch and very generous of them. Would recommend this to any foodie who is willing to splurge!

1  Thank Kelsie A
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was my sixth visit to Eleven restaurant for lunch this time with two female family members
I had recommended this restaurant to them and was keen that they would enjoy it
We chose the Tasting menu with matched wines and we were not disappointed in any way
The service was excellent without being intrusive and although there were only two other tables seated it didn't spoil the ambience at all
Overall once again a very good experience

2  Thank Irene R