“Elegant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurante Eleven

Restaurante Eleven
Reserve with
Restaurante Eleven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #240 of 4,047 Restaurants in Lisbon
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Elegant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was our one 'reservation' meal for our stay in Lisbon. Prettiest food I have ever eaten and quite delightfully served. Expensive but you know what you are in for as you enter the stunning space and my reservation got me a window seat overlooking Lisbon which added to the impact.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank risottofungi

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

It is a semi Portuguese, semi French restaurant what I understood. The staff is very very friendly, which is too much that two people serves a two people table at the same time . The atmosphere was more for a romantic dinner but it was heavy for a normal dinner with friends or colleagues.
I think it was unnecessarily expensive.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank aa a
Beaverton
“My 2nd time was a dissapointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I went to Eleven and had a completely different experience as compared to my first time. This time I decided to order ala cart since I wasn't hungry enough for the testing menu option. I ordered the lobster with ravioli and madras curry. I was served a couple amuse boushes but no of them stood out to me as very good. I tried the olive bread and it was quite flavorful. My friend did not try the bread at all, opted to save the appetite for the main meal. When my dish came I took a bite of the lobster and.... it was sickening. It seemed like it fell into a vat of salt. I did not eat anything else after that because the flavor was so scary I feared another flavor that aweful might be on the plate too. When the waiters noticed that I did not eat the meal they asked why, I told them I didn't care for it, it was too salty. The waiter looked super sad like someone just told him his dog died. Anither waiter came along and asked why I hadn't eaten it I said the same thing and they offered to give me something else but I said no because it ruined my appetite foe anything further.
We got the bill and I was charged for my meal which is an offense. My friend was also charged for bread which he never had. This is a disgrace.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank MA1900
London, United Kingdom
“Expensive - but well worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

This was one of those meals that you knew was an event. The setting, over looking a nightime lisbon, fabulous decor, undertated 1960s feel and great ambience.

The food certainly wasn't cheap, but i can honestly say that this was probably one of the best measl i have ever eaten. I cannot fault the food. I cannot fault the service.

If you've something to celebrate and don't mind paying a bit more, then this is the place.

The lunchtime menu is cheaper, so go then if you want to.

• Visited November 2012
Lisbon, Portugal
“What a great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Food here is delicious! service, ambiance very good! only bad thing the room was a bit cold, which is not very pleasant when you are eating. I highly recommend it.
Well located, easy access.

• Visited November 2012