“Amazing italian flavour with Tejo river breeze!”
Review of Casanova

Casanova
Ranked #213 of 4,353 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Graca & Sao Vicente
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been in Casanova few times already once I was living in Lisbon and in several occasions.
For all the times the service is good, efficient, consistent and the food quality never disappoint!
From antipasti, primi piati, secondi piati and dolci almost every dish is a an excellent choice. Calzone, pizza diavola, pizza al gorgonzola, vegetarian lasagna and panna cotta are amongst the best dishes for me. The environment is cosy and friendly, a great deal for a friend gathering (max.10 pax), such as birthday's dinners.
If you would like to have a couple dinner I would reccomend you to request a table outdoor and only for 2 pax. seating. Due to table setup you may have to share the table with other people/couples.
Regarding the location, very very close to MTR (underground) station called St. Apolonia (train station), just across the road, near the Tejo river.
Thumbs up for this pizzaria!

1  Thank Lcaseiro

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a very funky, friendly and fun place to have lunch (or dinner, I suppose!) it has a lovely view and some outdoor seating. We were sat indoors at long tables with red lights overhead which you could turn on f you needed the waiter for anything. A great idea!
Being off the tourist path there didn't appear to be a menu in English like in most other restaurants in Lisbon which made it hard to choose. I spotted someone else having a ham and mushroom pizza and followed suit. It was amazing - definitely the best I've had. My husband had lasagna and said that was good too.
Overall, I would recommend.

1  Thank yankiebrit
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at this place and we loved it!!
It's a bit out of the touristic area, but packed with locals and really worth walking an extra mile for. The pizza's are great, the product they use tasted really good. The tiramisu is outstanding! And also really affordable. Service was very friendly and quick, despite the large crowd on a saturday. I can imagine the terrace to be even nicer in the summer.
I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This pizza is amazing, my wife and I enjoyed this restaurant back in June 2012. We had to wait approximately 20-30 minutes for a table but it was worth the wait, had a couple beers while waiting in line anyway. We have traveled to Italy and had the best pizza in the world, this restaurant comes close, easily the 2nd best pizza I have ever had. Pizzas are made in a stone oven so they turn out amazing. If you ever come to Lisbon and want Pizza, come here, it will be worth the trek.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant with view to rio tejo, open all day! If you want to avoid cues, go around 3pm or for dinner around 10pm! Very good mushrooms and the homemade ice tea is delicious. If your lucky you'll find a place to park outside the paying park. The Santa apolonia metro exit is right in front of the restaurant

1  Thank MarianaForbes