1,416 results
All reviews music theme rooftop pool pancake machine metro station drum kit high tech modern hotel sparkling wine toilet and shower tour buses great shower parque eduardo vii minute walk buffet style hop on hop off bus fantastic hotel stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and were really pleased with our choice. We enjoyed the music theme (walking up the red carpet to enter the hotel as the flash bulbs went off always made me smile!). Rooms are clean, modern and comfortable. We liked the empty fridge to keep our own drinks in instead of a mini bar (although I know the lack of the bar may annoy some people). The location is superb (you are across the road from the Ritz, so in a very nice area). It's easy to find the hotel from Marques de Pombal metro. It's a lovely stroll down Avendida da Liberdade to reach the historic centre of Lisbon; alternatively if, like us, you are exhausted from sight seeing, the metro system is simple, frequent and cheap. You are only 2/3 stops away from the main tourist areas. Some of the poor reviews are about customer service in the event of problems; we found the staff to be friendly and efficient but we had no issues for them to deal with, so can't speculate on this issue. Based on our experience this week I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Lisbon.

Room tip: Great views from 7th floor.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louise M
Reviewed April 5, 2019

The hotel was simply amazing value for money! It felt like we were in a new hotel. Everywhere was clean and well-maintained. Our room was modern, comfortable and even enjoyable. Our package included breakfast for two at their all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet and the quality of everything was wonderful. The location at the Marquês de Pombal, is just off the beginning of the Avenida da Liberdade, making it ideal for tourism and shopping. The view of the beautiful Edward VII Park from our room added value for us. Every detail was impeccable. If we had paid more, we would have still been happy, but getting a great price made it even more enjoyable.

Room tip: Ask for a view of the park
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ricklarsen
Reviewed April 3, 2019

This hotel has a great rooftop with an excellent view of the city. We enjoyed lounging in the sun with a nice drink. Breakfast offered a variety of items--all delicious.
I would highly recommend this hotel, and I look forward to returning.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

My wife brought me to this hotel as I play music and she thought it would be a great 40th present. Initially the place looked amazing. The bar in reception was music themed and really looked the part. Unfortunately if you wanted a drink in the hotel for the entirety of the four days we were here you had to go to the small poolside bar on the roof which was not ideal whatsover especially in the evening as the hotel is located on top of a hill over looking the city. It was freezing. We were also told we could use the indoor bar in the hotel next door which kinda defeats the purpose in booking this hotel.
Staff were nice but the service was slow and complicated. Coffee was not available in the rooftop bar even though it was the only bar available. Being told this bar is open to 1am is not good enough if its too cold to sit out on the 7th floor roof of the hotel.

Rooms were small but comfortable. Cheap and cheerful but clean and warm. Nice views from the balcony. Toilet and shower is behind a frosted glass panel. Bit exhibitionist but again clean with super power shower.

Breakfast was superb with massive selection and 3 choices of coffee. Maybe putting one of these in the bar for future guests might help.

All in all nice hotel but a little common sense would have the hotel offering all of the services they advertise like the bar in reception that is the center of most of their advertisements online.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank steehan
Reviewed March 21, 2019

I was coming to Lisbon with a big group of friends and wanted a clean and easy hotel for us all to have as a base. I booked back in October 2018 for March 2019 stay and was very excited after reading all the positive reviews.

I emailed the hotel prior to arriving asking for advice on restaurants and transfers and Diogo the concierge replied straight away and organised everything for us.

We arrived and were blown away by how nice the hotel is, the entrance is really smart and you feel like your walking into a 5 star hotel! The rooms were all fab and the added extras of built in speakers and an electric blind. I had read a few people commenting about the showers and toilet not being in a "proper bathroom" but the layout worked fine for us. The shower cubicle was huge and I could have stayed in the rainfall shower for hours!

The rooftop pool and bar were amazing, the views are beautiful to both sides of the hotel. We were very lucky to have fab weather. The bar staff were so accommodating and even brought out a complementary fruit platter when we asked if they served any snacks!

The location worked out perfectly for us, we jumped in cabs quite a lot as we were a big group, again the reception staff were fantastic and called us cabs as soon as we needed them. It was about 5euros to get down town which we found cheaper as a big group then using public transport. If we had been there for longer than 2 nights I would have walked more often, it would have only been about a 45min walk from the commercial square back up to the hotel.

Overall I was so impressed with this hotel, everyone I communicated with went above and beyond to help me. The group of friends that were travelling with me have already said they will be returning to the hotel on their next trips to Lisbon. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019