All reviews rossio square perfect location tv in the mirror front office manager busy square overlooking the square double glazing train station room was spotlessly clean windows closed within walking distance pastries upgraded to a suite rain shower rooms are small boutique hotel reception staff
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel through Secret Escapes. So glad we did. Brilliant hotel right on Rossio Square, which is central to everything. Rooms are small but stylish with good use of the space. Lovely window looking out over the streets below. Right in the hustle and bustle but quite peaceful too. Lovely receptionists, all spoke perfect English which is a nice bonus as our Portuguese was poor. The male receptionist who greeted us on arrival was especially helpful in securing our cases and giving us a good outline of the city and it’s key sights and areas with a map. Very helpful. Lovely restaurant too but never ate in it apart from breakfast which was included in our rate. Highly recommend the breakfast. Everything from pastries to bacon to cheese to fruit. Lovely. Nice views over the square too. A great 3 nights spent at the hotel, plenty of walkable attractions and very good transport links, trams, trains and buses on the doorstep. At night there were plenty of restaurants and bars that were in easy reach. Special mention too for the housekeeping staff, everyday the room was cleaned and tidied to a very high standard. Lovely to come back to after a long day sightseeing. Thank you. Definitely stay here again, a lovely, lively square by day or by night. Perfect location.

1  Thank shazjulie66
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Shazzer1966,

WOW. Thank you for your amazing review of the My Story Hotel Rossio. Also thank you for give us top rating, all the reviews are important but when it comes from a TripAdvisor member with over 450 reviews become much more important once I can imagine you had so many different experiences that can distingue very well a job well done. When you say, lovely receptionists,you made our day. Be assured that I will share your warm words with our entire team.
Such comments are a great source of motivation and give us a huge responsibility which we do not fear and accept with a great pleasure.
Also thank you very much for the mention to our breakfast as well and also mention the cleaning of the room. No doubt that our head housekeeper work hard in a daily basis to keep oir rooms spotless
Once again thank you again for sharing your experience, and we sincerely hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in amazing Lisboa as you have promised.

Warmest regards from the city of Fado

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing little boutique hotel with an equally amazing staff.
Location is perfect, you can walk everywhere
Breakfast was very nice.
Ate twice at restaurant at night, food was delicious and service great !!
Stayed with my sister, she loved it so much, she is coming back in a month with her husband :-)

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Brigitte G
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Brigitte G,

Thank you so much for your kind comment and choosing My Story Hotel Rossio for your stay in Lisbon.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel location, rooms and on the top the service you received throughout your stay. We are also very proud for the public praise of our amazing team.
No doubt our team is a cornerstone for our success.
Finally thank you for your recommendation is hugely appreciated and please do not hesitate to contact us on your sister return
We would be more than please to take care of your reservation

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a rock solid boutique hotel with an excellent location. Everything met or exceeded expectations. The staff is one of the best I have ever experienced. They were an invaluable asset in planning our daily adventures. They made a huge difference in the quality of or visit in Lisbon. I would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank barry k
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear barry k,

Thank you for taking the time to share these compliments regarding your experience at My Story Hotel Rossio. Our team take great pride in giving the best service that meet expectations so it is wonderful to hear that we were able to accomplish that goal with your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another great stay and this time have the opportunity to experience our beautiful beaches of Estoril and Cascais just 30 minutes form the hotel and an unforgettable sunset with the Tagus river has a scenery.

atavares@mystorhotels.com

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with good location. But super small rooms!! And they do not have any iron and ironboards that you can borrow due to saftey readon!! (Wtf!)
Ok breakfast. Could be a bit noisey at night from the street.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear Martin S,

Thank you very much review. We are truly sorry that we have not met your expectations. Allow me to say that all of our rooms were carefully and personally designed adding a loving Lisbon touch to our guests experience. You have mentioned the size of the room and we understand. Nevertheless allow just to add that in this historical 200 years old converted buildings some rooms might be small if compared with a normal building but no doubt the experience is also different and also you always could book a suite.
In regards the Iron it is indeed due safety reasons. In these historical buildings we decided to do not have have iron and iron board in the rooms. However we have a express laundry / iron service available.
We sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to your next visit in this amazing and unique city.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

We loved our stay at this hotel last week. The staff were welcoming and efficient and nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was clean and comfortable and everything appeared maintained to a high standard. Our room was situated to the rear of the building but the excellent double glazing kept all street noise at bay. The bathroom was spotless with plenty of space for toiletries and the shower had both rainfall and standard shower heads. While the buffet breakfast was excellent, its layout was rather chaotic - perhaps Management could look at this. We would happily stay again at My Story, Rossio, should we return to Lisbon.

Room tip: Best views are at the front, overlooking the Square.
2  Thank madcatliz
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear madcatliz,

Thank you for your review at my Story Hotel Rossio. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our team works incredibly hard to make sure that each guest that comes to My Story Hotels has a brilliant stay and it is wonderful to hear that you not just noticed this but also public praise them. Thousand words that come from me is the same of a single word of our guests and I'm really pleased that you found them amazing which they really are.
Breakfast is always special at My Story Hotels. Each morning more than diversity we are focus in the quality and our products are a prime selection.
I have passed on your comments to the responsible and we will make sure that we will have more control.
We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future. Thank you again for your lovely comments and for recommend us.

Warmest regards from sunny Lisbon