All reviews rossio square perfect location tv in the mirror front office manager busy square overlooking the square double glazing train station windows closed within walking distance upgraded to a suite pastries rain shower rooms are small reception staff boutique hotel fabulous hotel
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a rock solid boutique hotel with an excellent location. Everything met or exceeded expectations. The staff is one of the best I have ever experienced. They were an invaluable asset in planning our daily adventures. They made a huge difference in the quality of or visit in Lisbon. I would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank 865barryk
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear barry k,

Thank you for taking the time to share these compliments regarding your experience at My Story Hotel Rossio. Our team take great pride in giving the best service that meet expectations so it is wonderful to hear that we were able to accomplish that goal with your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another great stay and this time have the opportunity to experience our beautiful beaches of Estoril and Cascais just 30 minutes form the hotel and an unforgettable sunset with the Tagus river has a scenery.

atavares@mystorhotels.com

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with good location. But super small rooms!! And they do not have any iron and ironboards that you can borrow due to saftey readon!! (Wtf!)
Ok breakfast. Could be a bit noisey at night from the street.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear Martin S,

Thank you very much review. We are truly sorry that we have not met your expectations. Allow me to say that all of our rooms were carefully and personally designed adding a loving Lisbon touch to our guests experience. You have mentioned the size of the room and we understand. Nevertheless allow just to add that in this historical 200 years old converted buildings some rooms might be small if compared with a normal building but no doubt the experience is also different and also you always could book a suite.
In regards the Iron it is indeed due safety reasons. In these historical buildings we decided to do not have have iron and iron board in the rooms. However we have a express laundry / iron service available.
We sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to your next visit in this amazing and unique city.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

We loved our stay at this hotel last week. The staff were welcoming and efficient and nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was clean and comfortable and everything appeared maintained to a high standard. Our room was situated to the rear of the building but the excellent double glazing kept all street noise at bay. The bathroom was spotless with plenty of space for toiletries and the shower had both rainfall and standard shower heads. While the buffet breakfast was excellent, its layout was rather chaotic - perhaps Management could look at this. We would happily stay again at My Story, Rossio, should we return to Lisbon.

Room tip: Best views are at the front, overlooking the Square.
2  Thank madcatliz
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear madcatliz,

Thank you for your review at my Story Hotel Rossio. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our team works incredibly hard to make sure that each guest that comes to My Story Hotels has a brilliant stay and it is wonderful to hear that you not just noticed this but also public praise them. Thousand words that come from me is the same of a single word of our guests and I'm really pleased that you found them amazing which they really are.
Breakfast is always special at My Story Hotels. Each morning more than diversity we are focus in the quality and our products are a prime selection.
I have passed on your comments to the responsible and we will make sure that we will have more control.
We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future. Thank you again for your lovely comments and for recommend us.

Warmest regards from sunny Lisbon

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Location matters a lot. This place couldn't be better located in Lisbon. But a hotel needs comfortable rooms and friendly, helpful staff. These folks make the difference. We spent a birthday there - they made us feel special. We asked some unique questions, they had answers. Of the many places we've stayed, our experience guarantees that we would stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank PhilipM312
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Rossio, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Dear Philip M,

Thank you so much for choosing My Story Hotel Rossio and for taking the time to post a such sharp review on TripAdvisor about your experience. We truly do value guest feedback and it is great to know that we are living up to the expectations of our guests.
It was great to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience with us and that you do not hesitate to stay at My Story Hotels again.
The entire team of My Story Hotel Rossio is looking forward to welcome you back

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is amazing. The furniture is brand new, good location, very near to the center, friendly staff. Every day the room was cleaned and the towels were changed. Very high quality cosmetics in the bathroom. I recommended this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Antoniy P

Dear Antoniy P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay in Lisbon and at My Story Hotel Rossio.
We are delighted to read your compliments about the positive issues of our property and services.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Lisboa and of course to My Story Hotels in the near future.