1,859 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat hotelcampo pequenometro stationcity centrewalk in showerbull ringhotel is modernbuffet stylecomfy bedtourist arealarge bathroombus stopper daybreakfast was excellentstayed for nightsvisiting lisbon
Reviewed May 30, 2016

Service is almost friendly. Breakfast is very good and the hotelbar not too expensive. The rooms are big enough, very clean and modern. Only the elevators are really slow and uncoordinated although there are 3 of it. Therefore it is advisable to take the stairs

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2016

I travelled with a group of friends to Lisbon, Portugal, on May 11 '16. Ecotours of Porto, had put a package together for us. First 4 nights were at Jupiter Hotel, Av. Da Republica. We were more than comfortable. TheHotel is very contemporary in its style and excellently run. Rooms, public areas and dining are truly outstanding, breakfast buffets very good in quality and variety and very friendly service. Also the location is central with a subway station a few feet away from hotel.

Room Tip: I had the idea that every room is good. If sensitive to city noise, ask for a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Guests R, Gerente de relações públicas at Jupiter Lisboa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Dear Sigrid,
A big thank you for your review and kind words, they mean the world to us.
Was a pleasure to welcome you and we hope you had a great time in Lisbon.
We would love to welcome you back, on your next visit. and we wish you a safe trip back home
Best Regards
Pedro | Guest relations

Reviewed May 27, 2016

Stayed here for 4 nights. Very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. About 30-40 minutes walk from the main squares but a nice walk down, especially down the avenida de liberdade with its designer shops and cafes. Metro stop within easy walking distance

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Hotel is decent, not too far from most places. However lacks personal touch, e.g. water in rooms, tea & coffee facilities in the room. Be aware of booking through Travel Republic also as you may tend to get the worse of rooms through them.

Reception, management and concierge seem friendly, other staff not so. I actually asked a staff member for a cup in the restaurant, they looked at me and ignored me. The second almost forgot until he saw me again. Also be aware of little hidden things at this hotel. I've never been to a hotel before where your spa facilities are not included in the booking. Not sure what I paid for. Breakfast, average, rooms marked up, hollow walls, I'd probably try somewhere else in Lisbon next time unless I am staying for one night.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for what you want. 3rd party sites like Travel Republic will give you the worse room.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank kaybr0wn
Guests R, Gerente geral at Jupiter Lisboa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you very much for your comments, they are truly important to us.
Please accept our apologies for not being able to make your stay a memorable one.
We thank you for bringing the less positve remarks to our atention and assure you we arleady took measure to correct the points you mentioned.
Please allow us to clarify that Jupiter Lisboa Hotel is happy and respects equally all its booking partners. We offer different types of rooms and guests are free to choose acording to availabiliy.
We would like very much to know more details about your stay, if you feel you can share some more insights, please feel free to contacting me anytime at info.lisboa@jupiterhoteis.com.
We aplogise again for any inconvenience you might have experienced and we hope you can give us a second chance to WOW you.

Yours Sincerely
Pedro G| General manager

Reviewed May 23, 2016

I can't wait to have the opportunity to go back to Lisbon and stay at the Jupiter (stayed twice) . Its location in Avenidas Novas is not far from down town (Baixa) and a couple of minutes from a Metro station. The hotel is fresh and bright with excellent contemporary decor befitting a modern neighbourhood. Accommodation is minimalist classy but functional and welcoming. Beds are so comfortable! Plush pillows! Bathrobes and bathrooms are great. Breakfast is a banquet. The eggs incredibly tasty. Plenty of choice. Well worth it! Bar service with an excellent menu. Staff very friendly and efficient. Immaculate clean place. My thanks to housekeeping and breakfast staff in particular. If I have to leave my home this is the perfect spot for me.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple