Ways to Experience BeDriven
from $53.44
from $42.06
from $102.34
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

while driving along the A22 just entered into Portugal a minibus was driving in a very dangerous way. With no care towards other car users whatsoever. this incident has been reported both to the company and the police. my advice is do not use this company.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ended up waiting about 25 minutes for a car/driver after tracking down and engaging the coordinator in the arrivals hall. I believe that the TA description states that the driver would be English speaking and would give a narrative of points of interest along the drive. Our driver was very nice, courteous and professional however he really didn’t speak a word of English.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Very prompt. Was there waiting with our name very visible. Got us to our destination. Helped with luggage. Did not talk at all.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019

Everything was amazing! Our driver and tour guide was amazing. He was very professional and provided my parents and me a wonderful and unforgettable experience. He is a gift.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 20, 2019

This was my second trip to Fatima in 25 yrs. Last time we took a taxi and did a self-guided tour. This time I chose a small group experience, only 8 people in total, since I was travelling alone. The driver/guide was great, knowledgeable and interesting. It was also special being able to visit the shepherd's homes as well, not usually part of regular Fatima tourist trips. Great experience!

Date of experience: July 2019