“a very,very good addres”
Review of Casa da Comida

Casa da Comida
Reserve with
Casa da Comida is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 4,681 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We want congratulate you for the quality of your kitchen,your kindness and recommanded your restaurant to other tourists.

The Belgian couple

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were absolutely thrilled to stumble across this gem of a restaurant on our first day in Lisbon. Having had a recent complete refurbishment it ihas a delightful homely but elegant appeal. We were both very impressed by the quality of the food - I with the prawn carpaccio and grouper with clam sauce, my husband with his slow cooked truffled egg and turbot. The staff were also very courteous yet professional in their attitude. All in all a delightful evening and a restaurant I wouldn't hesitate to return to or recommend.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had a great salad as starter, meat and then a delicious desert. I really liked the location, also next to the hotel Dom Pedrop Palace, and the park, where afterwards I did attend a concert. Highly recommended!

1  Thank romanda1370
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Group of 8 friends went for dinner here and had a wonderful evening. Greeted warmly and given a large round table was a great start being able to talk acoss the table to everyone.

A wide menu - I opted for the Salted Cod fishcake and Grilled Turbot - both were exceptional. Seabass also looked great. Not normally a dessert girl I opted for the "insanity puddings" - 3 mini dishes.

A good selection of portuguese wine - they are very helpful advising on this, and an after dinner port helped round off the evening.

Tucked away from the main town this is worth a visit.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

we visited this restaurant for a birthday celebration after reading reviews and comments about it. We were not disappointed. Although the first diners in the staff were attentive, explaining each dish in detail and the food itself was excellent and imaginative. Would recommend this as a place to visit!

Review collected in partnership with Best Tables