All reviews sangria night bairro alto sintra tour like coming home free sangria free breakfast pub crawl living room free walking bunk beds felt like home home away from home other guests great place to stay bars and restaurants amazing location clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

This hostel was one of the best I've been. The rooms are comfortable, the crew is extremely receptive and the location present an amazing view.
I do recommend this place for every one! I went there with my wife and she loved the place too

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2019

The location is perfect and the people from the reception gave us usefull tips everytime we asked. You can take tours from the hostel, that start and end there for a good price (in english). Next to a metro station.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Lookout Lisbon provided the most charming, fun, friendly atmosphere- I especially loved the communal breakfasts together, the hosts that were just so great to chill with, and the beautiful sun-drenched rooms!!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Super nice hostel, confortable beds, clean rooms, well located, amazing staff, awesome breakfast with lots of options, fruts and cakes. Every night activities for who is travelling solo are very cool, also day activities as walking tours, bikes to rent and more. Tour for Sintra village offered by the hostel is a MUST!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I recently got into travelling by hostels, and Lookout is a perfect example of why.

Stopover with late night check in, easy to find with their directions but I’d recommend getting if at Baixa Chiado, not Rossio as the hill is very steep and it’s no nearer.

Diogo and Alice were very friendly on our arrival, even over-looked my faux pas suggesting my Portuguese was as good as theirs . Upgraded us for free to a better room and gave good recommendations for somewhere nearby, cheap and traditional to get a late dinner.

The bunks are 3 high, have their own lights and power points and were already made up for us. Free teas and coffees 24 hours, sharing shelf on communal fridge and clean bathroom with spare stock.

Breakfast was great: cereal, toast & jam, fresh bread with ham and cheese, little cakes and tea/coffee/juice. Check-in/out was straightforward and the building is very secure with 24hr staff. Don’t be surprised by the city tax added to your bill, it’s the same everywhere.

Overall, great stay with added activities we’d have loved to partake in given more time e.g. Sintra tour, dinners etc. Would come again, no question about it!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple