Tripadvisor

from $37.35
from $43.94
from $27.46
More Info
All reviews electric bike tour guide peter explore lisbon booked this tour great city a lot of fun excellent tour boost helmets hairnets neighborhoods ginja river portugal
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2019

Had a great morning with our Guide Tiago. My husband and I were the only ones on the Tour last month so we had a very private experience and we just loved it! Neither of us had ever ridden an Electric Bike, but we got the hang of it pretty quickly.

Tiago was not only informative and funny, but he tailored our Tour to show us some areas that he normally doesn’t include as we had already seen many of the spots that we had planned originally. We found some really cool street art and some off the beaten path areas which were fantastic.

This is a super easy way to explore the incredibly HILLY streets of Lisbon...forget about walking it unless you are in really great shape and love to walk uphill! There is no way we could’ve traversed the streets on foot...Electric bikes are the way to go!

Thanks to Tiago for providing a memorable experience and showing us Lisbon by way of a new mode of transportation!

Reviewed October 31, 2019 via mobile

Did the cycle tour with my two daughters and it was fantastic. Our guide Peter Mendes did a super job and brought the city to life. His knowledge was truly great and encyclopaedic. It felt like a history lesson and modern day story rolled into one. We had walked the streets of Lisbon the previous day but we got through so much more on the electric bikes. This is the best way to get to know Lisbon. Thank you Peter

Reviewed October 27, 2019

Maria, our tour guide, was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The electric bikes were invaluable with all of the hills in Lisbon. We would never have seen what we saw if we hadn't been on this bike tour. Also, another bonus was that there was just my husband and me on the tour, so we had a private tour. I appreciated the bike company not cancelling the tour because of only two people signing up for it. I would highly highly recommend!

Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Really nice tour and enjoyable! Tony is the best guide . He is fluent in English , knows very well the city and is a cool guy! Really recommend him with this tour !

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Great fun, awesome guides and bikes that are more like motorbikes, you won’t break a sweat even going up the steepest hills.my group was a group of nine with two guides one in the lead and one at the rear. Lots of information and interesting stories. Loved it.