Tripadvisor

from $37.35
from $43.94
from $27.46
More Info
All reviews electric bike tour guide peter explore lisbon booked this tour great city a lot of fun excellent tour boost helmets hairnets neighborhoods ginja river portugal
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Great fun, awesome guides and bikes that are more like motorbikes, you won’t break a sweat even going up the steepest hills.my group was a group of nine with two guides one in the lead and one at the rear. Lots of information and interesting stories. Loved it.

Reviewed October 7, 2019

We were a mixed age group of 5 cyclists and were impressed by the care provided to the less experienced riders. Have been on bike tours before and it is always a good sign when they have one member of staff riding at the back, ensuring that everyone is safe. I was also surprised at how patient Lisbon drivers were toward some of our erratic cycling.
Peter, our guide, was very engaging and knowledgable about Portuguese history and culture. In summary it was a perfect way to get your bearings and a feel for Lisbon as a tourist.

1  Thank lou37
Reviewed October 5, 2019

Our guide was so nice that we took him to lunch after the bike tour. (I wish I could remember his name.) I had never before ridden an electric bike and I loved it. But the bike ride was a little dangerous for me as I worried about falling on the slippery cobblestones or in a tram track or with pedestrians walking in front of me. But I didn't fall and got to see a small part of the city I would not have seen otherwise. We had some trouble finding the meeting place as our GPS put us uphill from the shop. If you are used to mountain biking you will love this tour. I don't like mountain biking as I am afraid I will fall and hurt myself and not be able to play my daily tennis when I get home. We stopped often on the tour and we given information about the area, history, culture, etc. It is not a strenuous tour. A unique experience, but I won't do it again.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2019 via mobile

Excellent way to experience the hills of Lisbon. Yuri was a great host/guide. Highly recommend this toue.

Reviewed October 2, 2019 via mobile

Having never ridden an electric bike before I am totally sold. Easy to operate bikes makes the tour around the seven hills of Lisbon...Easy! Great views. See all the major sites. Hear the stories. A fuel stop at the best pastelaria for pastel de nata in town! Well organised tour group.

1  Thank Jabuti73