“Bright and airy - delicious food!”
Review of Fluid - Eatery and Bar - CLOSED

Fluid - Eatery and Bar
Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant. The portions are generous and there are some innovative dishes. I don't speak Portuguese, so, although it's cheeky, I would like to see the menu in English so I could be sure I was making the right choice!
The prawn salad with grilled apple was delicious and the pasta with prawns, coconut and lime was sublime.
The staff were very friendly, good service and a lovely ambiance about the place.

1  Thank BerkshireEP

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had a lunch there: prawn salad with grilled green apples and yoghurt dressing. It was delicious. The service was friendly and the place has a trendy and mordern decoration. It is located in a building full of interesting small boutiques and it is very near to Principe Real park (which is also worth a visit).

The salads cost 8 - 11 euros, so it is not the cheapest place but over priced either.

The menu is only in Portuguese but they are happily willing to explain everything in English, so no problem there.

I recommend the especially for light lunch.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Another nice place to eat in the center. It's possible to eat outside. Good facilities. Good decoration. The food is poor but could be improved. We will be back

1  Thank wcdd1955
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Fluid is a bit behind in a building filled with small shops. Locals love it. The setting in inside or out on nice patio. Our server was charming. She was genuinely interested in four experience and made us feel so welcomed. I gad the fresh apple vodka drink, then we shared the egg and smoked ham (I can't describe how yummy it was. Cold beet soup. Duck confit. Maybe the best was tagliatelle with a lime ginger butter sauce and grilled shrimp. We may god back tomorrow. For something comfy and delicious, go to Principale Real area and relax and enjoy. Truly memorable.

1  Thank Indianadoc
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Really, really good. Easy going and polite atmosphere, really good food (I was soo into those grilled prawns with lime flavoured pasta... Really cool (literally) alley for a summery open air drink and then there's..the music...weekend deejay's seem to know their stuff, house or lounge is pretty much like everything else, tasteful. Thumbs up!