“Fantastic Apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

John18640...
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Apartment”
Reviewed July 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The flat's location is excellent as a base for exploring Lisbon, the owner couldn't be more helpful.
We really enjoyed our stay at this lovely, clean apartment.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: The stairs to the apartment.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
Gaurav P
Pune, India
“Probably one of the best I have come across”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

First of all, the hosts were excellent. The only problem I had was that i had to wait a little bit before checking in ( which I realized later that Rita had dropped a message asking about our time of arrival). To make it most convenient I recommend you fix a time of reaching with the hosts to make it more convenient for you. That however was the only glitch in our entire stay.
The apartment are in excellent location with 1 metro station 5 mins away and another 2 about 12 mins away.
I had read some reviews earlier about the property that its on a noisy street, I however did not have any problem of noise in the night. We chose to stay in the 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom option that they offer. It was a compact room, but had almost everything that you may require for a holiday. The kitchenette was well equipped. The room is equipped with a television and an audio system, an iron, iron board ...as I said more than what you can think of.
Miguel was there to personally brief us about the flat and arrange a nice little cot for my 15 month old daughter.
While the house looks old from outside the room interiors have a modern design and are very clean.
I specially liked Rita's handmade tourist guide for planning our sight seeing itinerary.
I think this was one of the best stay we had in a B&B close to city centre. Very high value for the money we paid.
Rita and Miguel and made themselves accessible to us during our entire stay. Thanks Rita & Miguel for being a wonderful hosts.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property had almost everything one needs during a vacation
Liked least: Not much I can think of
Traveling group: Young Children
Large groups
Vacatione...
“Miss”
Reviewed April 25, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Great apartment in prime location! This was a very clean and modern apartment close to many restaurants and cafes (food is delicious). We walked to most places as its a very central location but there are also guided bus tours nearby which are great for exploring Lisbon. The stairs can be a bit tricky if you have a big buggy (which we did) but should be ok if you have a foldable stroller. Rita was great, she met us at the apartment on arrival and gave us lots of info. She also stayed in contact throughout our stay to check we were ok and if we needed anything. Rita also provided a crib for my then 11month old and also printed out our boarding passes and booked a taxi for our return (journey to/from airport is about 20-30mins) This was the perfect apartment for myself my husband and our daughter, Lisbon is a beautiful city and we would definitely recommend going there and booking with Rita!

MissEPink
Doha, Qatar
“Perfect Spot”
Reviewed April 16, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Everything about this place was perfect. Rita gave me explicit directions that allowed me to find the apartment without any wrong turns. She was waiting for me when I arrived. I was welcomed with a bottle of Moscatel and lots of tips about the area. She even set up a reservation for an evening of Fado for me.
The apartment itself was beautiful. I felt as if I was staying with a friend. The pictures are spot on. The heaters work perfectly for the cold nights. The bed was superb. It was exceptionally comfortable - a great place to lay my head after a day of trekking up and down the cobbled (and slippery due to rain) hills of Lisbon.
The location was everything. I think less than 100m to the metro from the front door. Note, though, that the metro at Avenida closes an hour earlier than most (closing at midnight), and it opens later than the others on the weekend (at least after 8:00 am). Don't let anyone tell you differently! I had a long walk one night. It was an adventure though. There's a pharmacy a few doors down for which I was particularly grateful. That lovely pharmacist saved me a trip to the Emergency Room! Bless her! Directly across the street from the pharmacy there is a small grocer for any small things you may need.
I could go on and on. I suppose I already have. This is a great place to stay. I will stay here when I return to Lisbon. Thanks Rita! You're top-notch!

Liked best: Location!
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Amandaom
Hoylake, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment in a good central location.”
Reviewed October 31, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

A wonderful apartment just off the main Avenida Liberdade and a short walk from the Avenida Metro station.

The apartment is within easy reach of everything: walking distance from the old town and to many prominent shops and very close to Lisbons excellent transport links. It costs just €2 to get from the airport on the Metro to just 2 minutes walk away from the apartment.

The apartment is spotlessly clean and well equipped. It is up some steep stairs, however. It is well equipped with everything you need for your stay.

We ate out each night at a variety of small local restaurants just minutes walk from the apartment. All were of good quality and excellent price.

The owners are simply wonderful. They are well organised, good at communicating before, during and after our stay and give us plenty of additional information for ourstay. They were kind enough to arrange a taxi for us for the day we left as we had very early flights. Fantastic hosts. We will be returning.

Traveling group: Teenagers
kikay32
germany
“best Pick!”
Reviewed September 11, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Exactly like what the others wrote it's Perfect! It is located in the perfect location infact the mainstreet is where the expensive stores are. 10 minutes walk to the train station or even less. and everywhere near the place are restaurants and bakeries in short accessible to the things you needed.
The room is very nice decorated. Only the stairs is not friendly to the old people, but with a light luggage you can make it thpugh.
Ms. Rita the owner was very friendly. she did assist us till we find a free parking spot. i don't see any conflict or problem if the guest will just coordinate with her.
I advice to read the prepared guide of ms. rita before exploring the city because it will help a lot!
all in all we had a wonderful stay!

Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Onesim1
“Excellent Accommodation, perfect host.”
Reviewed August 15, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

OUTSTANDING - This accommodation had everything we needed and more. We travel frequently and are all to often disappointed. Not with Peter's flat. Rita was the most welcoming host we have ever met. Nothing was too much trouble. She has her business down to a fine art. The accommodation is extremely clean, comfortable and modern. Information available is up to date and very useful. Little touches such as the Nespresso machine and local wine were little extras which were very much appreciated. Rita was always quick to respond to any questions or offer advice. Peter's flat was our first stop in Portugal and what a great way to start. Fantastic accommodation in a vibrant, fun city with the best host!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Young Children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing