“It was perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stanislav Avenida

Stanislav Avenida
Reserve with
Stanislav Avenida is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 4,047 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: European, Russian, Eastern European, Ukrainian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
“It was perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

I'm a local and came to this restaurant with 2 friends to try new flavours. We were in for a shock.

The decoration, staff, attention to detail and courtesy were off the charts! The food was amazing in both taste and presentation. I encourage you to ask anything about the dishes to the staff because they know everything about it and its origins.

Each of us paid 25€ for 2 starters, 3 main dishes, one dessert and plenty of Russian drinks with 5* quality (and the portions are generous, to say the least).

I ordered a typical Hungarian dish that I had eaten before in Budapest in a referenced restaurant. Here, it was better!

2 Thank espigamachado

Los Angeles, California
“Something different...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

I heard about Stanislav Avenida from my hair stylist.
He was very excited about this restaurant, and after going there, I understand why.
The inside was cozy and comfortable, and the staff were extremely friendly.
They gave us good recommendations on the dishes and drinks.
My favorite for the night was Chicken Kiev and Vodka Tonic.
Best part was that they treated us shots of really good(and strong) Ukrainian Vodka!
We will definitely go back.

1 Thank PTRABBIT
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

I you're looking for something different, then this restaurant is for you. We asked for one starter (Meshochek) and a soup (Borsch) and two main dishes (Ruletiki and Bife Stanislav) and everything was tasty and well served. There was still space for a shared dessert (Delicia de Franboesa) that was also great. I hope to come back soon and taste the other menu options!

1 Thank nakipa
Cork, Ireland
“holiday in lisbon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

beautiful meal, very different to anything I've ever had. Delicious! Great service, lovely food, nice ambiance, fair prices.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Я люблю Stanislav!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I'm in love with this restaurant. Every visit is a new experience and I always want to come back and try everything on the menu. The space is beautiful, very well decorated and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful, always attentive to customers. Cocktails are amazing!! And the food is delicious. This restaurant allows you to feel close to Russia, perfect for russian lovers like me. Oh, and it's a nice place to bring someone special, you'll have an incredible and memorable time!
You'll feel very cozy and welcome. Everybody should try it <3