“Bike Rental Lisbon Grand Tour of Southern Portugal”

Bikeiberia Bike Tours & Rentals
Ranked #55 of 256 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1999 ● Monday to Sunday from 9:30am ● e-Bike Tours & Rentals for all in Lisbon and throughout Portugal & Spain ● Guided Day Trips ● Affordable Shore Excursions for cruise passengers ● English | French | Spanish and, of course, Portuguese ● Private and customized Trips ● Bikes and Gear for all: City | Touring | Carbon Road | MTB | Kids Bikes ● Family friendly, safe and fun! ● Week-long Guided and Self-Guided Tours and Rentals for the adventure seeker carefully selected and put together for your unique travel experience ● A local company offering value for the money, allowing each individual to explore and enjoy it here ● High quality Bikes & Equipment by GIANT ● Second to none biking services and setting the industry standards ● Pedal Your way!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 2, 2015

We rented touring bikes for a 2-week self-supported vacation. We have rented bikes before I other countries to do something similar. The bikes and accessories were the best we have ever had. Very high quality and well maintained. They thought of everything including spare parts for disc brakes! Tania was incredibly helpful through e-mail as we planned our trip. We are thinking about where we can go in the future to rent from them again.

3  Thank Lori B
"great ride"
in 7 reviews
"great company"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 5 reviews
in 16 reviews
"portugal"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed June 2, 2015

BikeIberia did a fantastic job. I had lots of questions and some concerns about hiring bikes for a long trip spanning several days. I wanted to make sure we were not going to be left with an impossible task due to the quality of the bikes. I was also concerned about having bikes dropped off and picked up - especially over a weekend. They answered all the questions really quickly and the execution of the delivery and the bikes themselves was excellent. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The bikes were solid and well maintained, the supporting tools etc were comprehensive and the pick up/drop off were easy. I would definitely use them again.

3  Thank Richard C
Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

I have been living in Spain, and decided to do the Camino de Santiago before I returned home to the US. I didn't have enough time to walk it, so I decided to bike it. Not only was Bikeiberia able to provide a very nice bike on short notice, but they were incredibly helpful in all aspects of my trip. Picking up and returning the bike was flawlessly easy. Additionally, Bikeiberia provided all the necessary bike equipment for the trip, which was incredibly helpful when I had a flat tire in the middle of nowhere.

I highly recommend Bikeiberia.

4  Thank Alex B
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Six of us hired bikes to cycle from the hire shop to Belem, which takes around 40 minutes, or longer, depending on how frequently you stop to admire the views and take photos.

The service from the guys running the shop was excellent; they spoke good English and were very helpful with providing us with a map and directions. We were a little late arriving at the shop and all of the budget bikes had already been hired, so we had the next ones up which cost 20 euros for the day. I can't fault the bikes - they were easy to ride, easy to change gears, so no issues at all. You will need credit card and photo I.D to hire the bikes. As there was a group of six of us, they requested two sets of credit card & I.D. They also provided heavy key chain locks and a basket, if needed.

It is a straightforward and enjoyable ride to Belem, although very busy in places and people using the path seem to have no idea they are walking in a bike lane. Some parts of the path is cobbled which isn't so comfortable to ride on, although it is mainly tarmac. Great way to explore the coastal path.

2  Thank Laura W