“Excellent service and fine material”

Bikeiberia Bike Tours & Rentals
Ranked #55 of 256 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1999 ● Monday to Sunday from 9:30am ● e-Bike Tours & Rentals for all in Lisbon and throughout Portugal & Spain ● Guided Day Trips ● Affordable Shore Excursions for cruise passengers ● English | French | Spanish and, of course, Portuguese ● Private and customized Trips ● Bikes and Gear for all: City | Touring | Carbon Road | MTB | Kids Bikes ● Family friendly, safe and fun! ● Week-long Guided and Self-Guided Tours and Rentals for the adventure seeker carefully selected and put together for your unique travel experience ● A local company offering value for the money, allowing each individual to explore and enjoy it here ● High quality Bikes & Equipment by GIANT ● Second to none biking services and setting the industry standards ● Pedal Your way!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 19, 2013

During my 2 week holiday in Cascais I rented two road racing bikes through Bikeiberia. The carbon Giant bikes where quite new and the brakes and shifters Shimano Ultegra!
Bikes were delivered at the house and collected one day before departure.
I would recommend Bikeiberia to every cyclist who does not want to take their own bike abroad on a plane with all the risks attached.

3  Thank JJC50
"great ride"
in 7 reviews
"great company"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 5 reviews
in 16 reviews
"portugal"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had very good bikes, delivered two days ahead at our chosen hostel! Bikes were top quality, such as the service!

2  Thank Han B
Reviewed August 16, 2013

In July of 2013, I rented 5 bikes from bikeiberia. We wanted to bike the middle (and flat) 300 miles of the Camino de Santiago. I contacted bikeiberia by email and was helped by Tania, who was incredibly helpful and thorough. She had the bikes delivered to my hotel in Logrono, Spain, and provided the necessary paperwork to have them sent back to Lisbon (which we did from Sarria, Spain).
The bikes were of very high quality, were in perfect working order, and came with all the accessories needed.
I would give bikeiberia and Tania 6 stars if I could. I recommend renting bikes from bikeiberia without hesitation.

3  Thank John A
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Cycled the Portugese Camino from Coimbra to Santiago de Compostella with bikes from Bikeiberia. Our bikes were waiting for us at our Coimbra hotel and picked up in Sanitago. We were advised on the type of bike we would need based on the terrain we would be covering and we received excellent, high specification bikes.
We were considering taking our own bikes from Ireland until we discovered Bikeiberia. Hiring the bikes from Bikeiberia was much less hassle and great value. (We also received much better bikes than the ones we own at home!)
Prior to the trip communication with Bikeiberia was very prompt and professional and Bikeiberia was great to deal with.
It was my first cycling trip and because of my experience with Bikeiberia I hope to return to Portugal/Spain for another cycling trip.
Thanks Bikeiberia,
Ray from Ireland

1  Thank Ray C
See more reviews
Reviewed August 10, 2013

If you want to rent a bike in Lisbon, there's only 1 address to go: Bikeiberia! The staff is friendly and helpful. I rented a bike together with my son. We went to Belém via the new bike trail, which is really nice to bike on. Halfway you pass the docs. Take a break and enjoy a cool drink and the environment. We made a big tour through the different quarters of the city. We even biked up to the castle. What a climb! Luckily the bikes are in a very good condition (so where we ;-)).

Date of experience: August 2013