Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM

from $34.68
More Info
from $69.36
More Info
All reviews repair kit off road great ride great company highly recommend this company these guys belem tower visiting lisbon camino tania panniers route equipment shop helmets cyclists portugal
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was traveling the Camino in May, 2013 with American friends who were hiking; I wanted to bike.
Bikeiberia could not have been more through or helpful in being sure to understand my needs, delivering the bike and all necessary equipment to my starting albergue and picking it up at the ending albergue in Santiago. All at a very reasonable price.
If you have an interest in biking the Camino and don't want to worry about bringing your bike or related equipment, Bikeiberia is definitely the way to go.
4+.
Thanks to Tania in sunny Lisbon

Toby Tighe

Date of experience: May 2013
2  Thank Toby T
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I rented a bike from Bikeiberia to ride on the Camino de Santiago in April, 2013. If making the trip again, I would rent from Bikeiberia again for these reasons: 1) Helpful and prompt service in responding to my questions in my process of choosing a company; 2) Competitive pricing on the bike and and accompanying equipment; 3) Excellent condition and service of the bike; 4) The bike was delivered on time to the place I scheduled in Pamplona for the beginning of my trip; and 5) When, because of illness, I had to leave my trip early, the flexible/adjustable policy of bike "pick-up" allowed me to simply call and have the bike picked up at my last night of lodging--this alone was a most helpful feature. Overall, I was very pleased and satisfied with Bikeiberia from the time of planning my trip to its completion!

2  Thank CaminoBiker
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Two men in their 60's - hired bikes from Bikeiberia - office@bikeiberia.com They delivered touring bikes to our remote hotel in superb condition and perfectly set up with everything we needed. We regularly cycle places in Europe. We used to take our own bikes but the cost has gone up and hassle was considerable - e.g. pump and spares confiscated at airport. If you want guaranteed quality and reliability Bikeiberia are worth every penny. Efficient and helpful. We took full gear including my cooker. The Alantejo in April was amazing for colour. The fields beneath the cork oaks were covered in flowers stretching into the distance. The Portuguese are kind and friendly but accommodation is not easily arranged and vineyards seemed shocked to be asked to sell wine or permit a view even though they were listed in tourist information. Their economy could do so much better if they copied the French. We saw two other tourist cyclists in 4 days.

2  Thank Richard477
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The bike was in great condition and there was absolutely nothing to complain about. A map was also available for little cost and the bike delivered and collected from Evora.
Did the following wonderful tour: Evora-Monsaraz (Casa Pinto was wonderful although not cheap. I was told that Casa Antonia would also be nice)-Pias-Serpa (Herade da Retorta is a great place to stay)-Vidigueira-Alvito (here I do not suggest to stay at the pousada, it was horrible)-Viano do Alentejo-Evora. In Evora I suggest "Evora Inn Chiado Design Hotel" the are wonderful and very helpful hosts!

2  Thank MartinStu79
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The staff was very helpful and gave us good advice on which routes to take. The bikes were well maintained and good quality. Overall, a very good experience, I definitely recommend this address!

2  Thank Alice S