“Zuza Royal apartment”
Review of B&B Zuzabed

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lisbon
B&B Zuzabed
Ranked #15 of 262 Lisbon B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I spent 4 nights in the Zuza royal apartment in the Chiado area in Lisbon. What can I say except its a beautiful eclectic apartment in a vibrant friendly city, with customer service from Luis that was second to none. We wished we could have stayed longer as 4 nights just isn't long enough to see Lisbon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rebecca M

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I truly had the most wonderful experience with both zuzabed and breakfast and zuza guest house. I stayed in the b&b for two nights at the beginning of my trip to Lisbon, and was greeted with the most amazing hospitality. Luis and Carlos were so kind and warm and extremely helpful. The location was superb- 5 minute walk to anything and everything in the city. Gorgeous, clean, character filled room with a spectacular view. Beautiful fresh breakfast in the morning and help throughout the day with whatever I needed. Returned to the Zuza clan a few days later and stayed at the guest house- equally as great! I can't recommend Zuza b&b enough. You won't be disappointed. I can't wait to return to beautiful Lisbon, and I know for sure where I'll be staying!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank SaraElizabethL
Reviewed April 29, 2013

If you want to experiment living in the Chiado area just like locals, so you've got to rent this flat "Grand suite" with Zuzabed.
From the booking, the check in, the flat equipment & layout, the location to the check out, everything was just excellent !
Carlos, from Zuzabed, was more than helpful and available through a prepaid cellphone he provided us at the check in, just in case we needed something.
Light is flowing in the apartment through all the windows, bedding quality is great, just a slight drawback, the sound insulation of the main door with the stair case could be better.
It's not the first time we rent a flat in a big city, but it is definitely the best customer experience ever.
Next time we come back to Lisbon, we do the same: rent through Zuzabed. Merci Carlos ;) !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Am_et_Mat
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have never stayed at a place that valued hospitality as much as Zuzabed does. Luis and his staff were willing to help my husband and I with anything we needed. In the mornings we ate a beautiful breakfast while listening to Frank Sinatra. One morning my Husband and I slept past the time of breakfast and when we went downstairs, to my surprise, it was still al laid out just for us, because Luis wanted to make sure we ate. I have never been to a hotel or B&B that would ever do that. When we left one of the staff members, Carlos, helped us with train times and gave us directions on how to navigate our ways to the train station. Every second we stayed at Zuzabed was enjoyable.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in Lisbon!!!!

Room Tip: Don't think just book..you won't regret it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jillincali22
Reviewed April 7, 2013

At the end of March/beginning of April we stayed in Zuzabed B&B for four nights. In absence of Luis, Ana and Carlos gave us several tips and recommendations, such as restaurants, sightseeing spots and a terrific fado bar. Their hospitality is amazing! The breakfast is excellent and our room had a beautiful terrace with a view at the Sao Jorge Castle. When we go back to Lisbon we will definitely return to Zuzabed!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank MusetteGovers
Reviewed April 1, 2013

What a treat, the apartment actually matched the photos. It was bright, really clean, quiet, central, roomy, modern apartment. ALL staff were available, very helpful and friendly to answer questions and provide tips about were to go, what to do in the city. The apartment had numerous guide books, a laptop and all the amenities.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nadene C
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I recently spent two nights in Lisbon at Zuzabed B&B. After doing quite a bit of research for a place to stay in Lisbon, I chose Zuzabed based on outstanding reviews -- my high expectations from these reviews were easily exceeded. I knew based on my emails with Luis before our arrival that this place was going to be special and immediately after arriving, we knew this was true. The staff, Luis, Carlos, and Ana, are incredibly warm people -- Luis is so kind and invested in ensuring a memorable stay in Lisbon. Carlos made us feel right at home and we very much enjoyed his company at breakfast. The location of this place is PERFECTION (I seriously do not think there could be a more perfect location in Lisbon) -- its in the Bairro Alto neighborhood, blocks away from Rossio Station, easily walkable to ANY PART of the city. The room was spacious and incredibly clean. Breakfast was outstanding -- a huge spread of fruits and delicious breads, meats, cheeses, yogurts, fresh orange juice, delicious coffee and eggs made to order. Luis gave us incredible recommendations for food, fado, museums.

I fell in love with Lisbon, in a very short amount of time, and I'm sure this amazing B&B had an important contribution. For a truly amazing stay in Lisbon, stay at Zuzabed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends