Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
wilton393
Adelaide, Australia

Friendly staff, great location and a nice room.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 9, 2019
We booked at another hotel called "The 7 Hotel" 4 months before we travelled which was paid and confirmed but when we arrived the hotel told us they did not have a room for us because the vouchers we bought were no longer available and they emailed us 2 days earlier. I contacted the travel agent and they found us the fantastic hotel just opposite. I was so glad we stayed at this hotel "My Story Hotel Ouro" as we had 4 nights with buffet breakfast. The location is perfect if you want to stay near the mall and restaurants and access to the tourist sites. The staff were wonderful and would like to thank them very much for a memorable stay.
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this review
Responded Jul 12, 2019
Daer wilton393,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review My Story Hotel Ouro.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us on Lisbon. Some guests use to say that do not realise that we are a hotel with the restaurant and the terrace in front of the hotel and might be true.
From outside nobody imagine what can be found inside. Furthermore we pride ourselves on our guests experiences and are always delighted when we can meet their expectations in particular when we were not the first choice and we have worked to be the perfect choice.
Your generous review will be passed on to the whole team. Many thanks once again for the taking to tell us about your experience and recommendation.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future to Lisboa and of course to My Story Hotels and please do no hesitate to use our service My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours always with the best offers. We will take care of everything with great pleasure

My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 8
    $439
Free parking
View more hotels in Lisbon
1,320 results
All reviews great location rooms are small shutters closed baixa chiado metro station few minutes walk lovely hotel pastries corner room the breakfast area central location buffet breakfast reception staff nice breakfast double bed bars and restaurants comfortable room hotel restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

spent 5 nights there and slept surprisingly well in the middle of this city, which seems to never sleep. Standardrooms are very small and sleeping with open windows facing the street is not possible, but compensation is, that windows are noiseproof and you can close the inside wooden shades, so that it's totally dark, even in the morning. Bed is excellent.

Highlight was the very caring service, which organized sparkling wine and cake, as they obviously found out at registration, that my wife had her birthday...

Breakfast is nothing special, but everything you actually need is there.

Last but not least: close walking distance to the subway as well as all major attractions (incl. stop of tramway No. 28 around the corner).

3  Thank 261bernhardf
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Dear 261bernhardf,

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your overall experience at My Story Hotel Ouro.
Our excellent location is within walking distance to all major attractions and also near to the rio Tejo (Tagus river) with the amazing sunset. Also near the train station towards to our amazing beaches of Cascais and Estoril just 30 minutes away from our hotel.
Thank you as well for your kind words regarding our team as we all take pride in our excellent customer service skills and it is great to know that they are appreciated.
Again thank you for choosing to stay at My Story Hotels and we hope to see you in the future in our amazing Lisboa. If so please do not hesitate to contact through My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours always with the best offers and we will take care of everything with great pleasure

Warmest regards from Lisbon

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is truly a hidden gem in Lisbon! The location is perfect and staff are very welcoming! The hotel is modern, yet has this Lisboeta charm! The rooms are very spacious and very clean and the beds very comfortable. The hotel has a nice smell all over!!
Can only recommend this property to everyone visiting Lisbon.

1  Thank LGCB92
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear LGCB92,

We would like to sincerely thank you for your review about your experience at My Story Hotel Ouro. Your encouraging words with quality of the Hotel and your overall experience is priceless for a team that love this job as ourselves. We are really pleased to hear that somehow we went beyond of your expectations.
Rest assured your kind words have already been shared with the entire team.
Thank you as well for your heartfelt recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Please do let us know of any plans to return and we will be glad to assist with arrangements needed just use

Warmest regards from Lisbon

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Our room was clean and very comfortable. Location excellent - near metro, easy arrival from airport by metro and few blocks walk. Breakfast and food in general was delicious, decor and ambience was really nice, fresh and cozy. The staff were exceptionally good - very welcoming, polite, eager to find a fado performance or hotel, always promo follow up and checking if we liked their recommendation. I would highly recommend this hotel. It’s a great place from which to explore to Lisbon on foot, or by metro or tram.

2  Thank D H

Dear D H,

Thank you for your review at my Story Hotel Ouro. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our team works incredibly hard to make sure that each guest that comes to My Story Hotels has a brilliant stay and it is wonderful to hear that you not just noticed this but also public praise them. Thousand words that come from me is the same of a single word of our guests and I'm really pleased that you found them amazing which they really are.
Our excellent location is within walking distance to all major attractions and also near to the Tejo (Tagus river) with the amazing sunset. Also near the train station towards to our amazing beaches of Cascais and Estoril just 10 minutes away from our hotel and of course the magical Sintra which the train station is 5 minutes from the hotel.
Again thank you for choosing to stay at My Story Hotels and we hope to see you in the future in our amazing Lisboa. If so please do not hesitate to contact us through My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours always with the best offers . We would be more than please to take care of your reservation

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a brilliant 4 days in Lisbon. Stayed at this hotel which is centrally placed for most things. Walked for miles and soaked up the great atmosphere that Lisbon exudes. Staff here were all charming and helpful. The room clean and compact. Nice breakfast and has a bar if you need it.
Great city break hotel and would use again.
There are swankier places around with bigger rooms and more facilities but this fitted our need perfectly.

1  Thank peterhappyrelm
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Dear peterhappyrelm

Thank you so much for your such detailed review about your experience at My Story Hotel Ouro. It's fantastic to hear that we were able to meet your expectations of hotel standards during tour stay in our fantastic Lisbon. I hope you had experienced all the things that we as a city and region have to offer to our visitors. Our team has a lot of tips to give and not the normal touristic but the real thing experience. For your next stay I highly recommend to visit our amazing Lisbon coast from Lisbon to Estoril, Cascais, Guincho, Sintra and return to Lisbon. Is an entire day full of amazing landscape, History and culture in a row and in a day. Lisbon as destination has so much to offer that I would say that a each day can be a different experience which come with unique feelings for our visitors.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future to this sunny and warm corner of Europe. If so please do not hesitate to contact us through My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours always with the best offers . We would be more than please to take care of your reservation

Reviewed June 4, 2019

I read the many reviews saying the rooms are small, but I was still surprised about how tiny our room actually was when we opened the door. Eventually we got used to living in such close quarters, and it was basically worth it to be in such a central location. Breakfast was predictable and good but sometimes pretty crowded. The bar has a reasonable happy hour deal for several hours. One of the front desk clerks gave us a so-so dinner recommendation -- we would have been better off finding something on TripAdvisor.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank griffint86

Dear griffint86,

Thank you so much for have chosen us to spend your getaway and for share your comments of My Story Hotel Ouro on TripAdvisor.
In regards of the room size we are a 200 years old building converted in a hotel keeping the original architecture and what we try is giving a unique and diferente experience about our lovely city which we achieved many times regardless our prime location.
The building was originally from architecture Pombalina. It was built upon the earthquake of 1755 and everything we could keep from the original building was kept. For example the stairs and the floor. The building was restored during 3 years and opened its doors in 2014
In regards the breakfast I assume when you said predictable is a compliment. More than diversity our focus is in healthy and quality. Fresh fruit, fresh cheese, high quality pastry and bread, eggs, bacon, and so on.
regarding the bad advise for the restaurant I must say I'm a bit surprised. Our team is well known for giving the best tips to our guests, and sometimes the hidden secrets of the city and of course non touristics. Our focus is our committed and genuine team giving great memories to our guests and show them a bit of what is Portugal.
I already had a word with the team to undertstand what went wrong with our advise
We hope you give su another opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.
When it happens please let me know. I will be more than pleased to take care of everything just use my personal e-mail or My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours always with the best offers .