1,113 results
All reviews great location rooms are small baixa district praca do comercio pastries few minutes walk recommend this hotel busy road lovely hotel would definitely stay here again restaurant staff short break street noise quiet at night exploring lisbon hotel is centrally located city break
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Genuinely loved everything about this hotel. Very friendly staff who greeted us with a welcome drink. We had a good sized room on the first floor overlooking the street. Room was comfortable and spotless clean. Safe and mini bar was a nice touch. Enjoyed it so much I'm staying here again when I return to Lisbon in a few months.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Alfredo t, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Dear Renot

Thank you so much for your nice review about your stay at My Story Hotel Ouro and for sharing in TripAdvisor community.
We are very pleased to read that we have met your expectations and your kind words about the proposed services. It is with a great pleasure that we receive your compliments and your recommendation for other Lisbon visitors.
We are waiting to welcome you back as promised and probably next time you have the opportunity to taste our lovely Lisbon beaches of Estoril and Cascais so close from us.
Taking the opportunity of the season on behalf of My Story Hotels team wish you a great 2018

Warmest regards

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in city Centre and within walking distance to a number of shopping centers and attractions. Only little complaint is room is quite small for 2 and the heater/air con in December does not seem quite work. Similar feedbacks like some other customers.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank CarrineT6
Alfredo t, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear Carrine T,

hank you for choosing My Story Ouro and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor about your experience.
It was great to read that you took advantage of our unique location in the heart of the city Baixa / Chiado with the famous old neighborhoods of Alfama and Bairro Alto walkable distance. Regarding the air condition we look into this immediately once it is normal at all.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future

Warmest regards from Lisboa and on behalf of My Story Hotels team wish you a great 2018

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

The location is halfway between the port/beach and Rossio Square, and one block from the metro station, so we found it quite convenient.

The room was small, the bed was a double (not a Queen or king) and somewhat hard and indented from previous guests, but still ok to sleep in. Bathroom also very small but had an enclosed shower. There was a safe and a mini bar. Otherwise the room was clean and comfortable.

The air con was set to hot when we arrived, and locked, but a phone call to deception and they allowed us to adjust the temperature within the room.

Overall a comfortable stay, in a good hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank mobetrotter
Alfredo t, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Dear mobetrotter,

thank you very much for your review about My Story Hotel Ouro.
At My Story Hotels we believe that we are successful just if we can be in our guests "shoes" and it's what we do all the time. We try to provide a different experience in the heart of the city with the best comfort and genuine service we can offer.
Our building is a 200 years old historical building where the original architecture was kept. To have an idea the stairs and the handrail are still original.
Saying this we at My Story Hotels, no matter what, give the upmost importance the quality of the materials and those are the best. Soundproof windows, shower pressure, quality of mattress (in this case we are very surprised that you found it hard and indented from the previous guest), quality of breakfast products, the quality of RITUALS cosmetics and so on.
Our goal at My Story Hotels is to exceed expectations each and every time. Because of this, I want to thank you so much for pointing out the mattress. This should not happen and if you could contact me telling me what was your room number would be very helpful.
Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back to our beautiful Lisboa.

Warmest regards from sunny Lisbon

Reviewed December 19, 2017

This was my first trip to Lisbon. I stayed at My Story Hotel Ouro for 3 nights prior to joining up with a Road Scholar tour of Portugal. I love this hotel! The staff was super friendly and accommodating. They answered all of my questions happily and were good at giving directions. I had a lovely and comfortable room on one of the top floors. The rooms remind me of Scandinavian design. Efficient, comfortable and very tidy. This hotel also has a cute restaurant on the main floor where a buffet breakfast is served in the morning as well as lunch and dinner in the evening. There is an international ATM just down the block and many restaurants within easy walking distance. I highly recommend the Ouro for a lovely stay in this interesting city.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Funkycat1
Alfredo T, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear rainb0wmaker,

Thank you for recommend My Story Hotel Ouro in TripAdvisor community. It is gratifying to know that you had a great stay in Lisbon.
We take pride in delivering high levels of service standards and it is delightful to learn that our standards have met your expectations and that you wouldn't hesitate to choose us again
We hope to welcome you back in the near future and this time maybe you also can go to the Lisbon beaches along the coast. Our unique location gives the possibility to all our guests to take so easily public transportation to go to Cascais, Estoril and Sintra which really worth to visit

Warmest regards from sunny Lisbon

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very closed subway station(bixia-chiado) and tram stop.
Room is very clean but very small , very noisy of water pipes.
I think it's a room under the roof. You'd better avoid the fifth floor.
There are no pots and teas in the room but there is a small refigerator.
Staffs were formally kind.

Date of stay: March 2017

Dear chris0523,

Thank you so much for have chosen and for share your comments of My Story Hotel Ouro on TripAdvisor.
We are a 200 years old building converted in a hotel keeping the original architecture and what we try is giving a unique and diferente experience about our lovely city which we achieved many times regardless our prime location.
The building was originally from architecture Pombalina. It was built upon the earthquake of 1755 and everything we could keep from the original building was kept. For example the stairs and the floor. The building was restored during 3 years and opened its doors in 2013. In regards the noisy pipes we will look into this once that should not happen at all. It's paramount to us the well being of our guests and it's the reason we have soundproof windows, 70% cotton linen and top quality of cosmetics from RITUALS and of course our committed and genuine team which makes all the difference.
We hope to welcome you soon this time during the spring/summer

Warmest regards from Lisboa