1,088 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooms are smallshutters closedbaixa districtpraca do comerciorecommend this hotelpastriesfew minutes walkbusy roadlovely hotelcorner roomrestaurant staffwould definitely stay here againshort breakexploring lisbonhotel is centrally locatedreception staff
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Fabulous hotel. Right in the main area surrounded by shops, restaurants and attractions. Bright spotlessly clean room with enough storage space. Huge bathroom with toiletries supplied. Great breakfast with hot and cold choices. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We only stayed two nights as we were in Lisbon for a wedding.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Alfredo t, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Rangerbird

Thank you very much for your review about My Story Hotel Ouro. We very much value our guests responses, and delighted to read you had a great stay.
Your are right. We are located in privileged location to visit and explore great venues like São Jorge Castle, Jerónimos Monastery, Belem Tower and so on.
Furthermore, Lisbon offers a wide variety of bars and restaurants throughout the city and of course our amazing beaches, many times forgotten but really beautiful located in Estoril and Cascais which can be very easy reached by 30 minutes train from station 10 minutes riverside walking from My Story Hotel Ouro
We now hope your travels will return you to our beautiful Lisboa again soon and hopefully with more time to enjoy everything that Lisboa has to offer as destination.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 3 night anniversary stay. The hotel as a perfect location for using the Tram especially 28 and is very close to the Metro. I did quite a bit of research when selecting this hotel to suit our needs. The stay was above my expectation. The staff are very good at their jobs whether it be front desk or bar/restaurant. I would like to give special thanks to Alfredo Tavares and especially Gustavo Cotrim who I asked a favour of. What I received was far more than what I asked and made our stay very special. We will most definitely not be using another hotel when in Lisbo. We will be back trying to make 403 our home when in Baixa

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Alfredo t, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Dear Rowland S,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments and it is great to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay at My Story Hotel Ouro. To receive your feedback means everything to us once you choose us to spend your anniversary. Thank you so much for such honest and detailed review.
We are so grateful for your feedback and are pleased to hear that our level of service achieved the highest of standards and probably beyond your expectations. All of our team led by Gustavo are passionate about what they do and are always striving to exceed expectations.
Finally let me assure you that all your comments have been shared with the teams who feel honoured to receive your kind feedback.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future to our fantastic Lisboa

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in a really small room with a double bed. Despite its size, the room was perfect for our three day visit to Lisbon. The bed was comfortable. There was a mirrored wall next to the bed which helped make the room feel larger. Our room overlooked a busy street which could have been noisy but the windows were equipped with doors that could be closed to block out the sounds (and morning light). The hotel is located steps away from plenty of restaurants and stores. We walked to explore the Bairro Alto and Alfama neighborhoods. We also took advantage of the city bus tours to get to Belem and some of the other sites a little further away. The front desk staff were all very friendly and helpful with tips and directions. We would stay here again on our next visit to Lisbon.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Alfredo t, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Lawrence P,

Thank you you so much for your such honest review about your stay at My Story Hotel Ouro. We are fortunate to have arguably, in my humble opinion, the best team in Lisbon. Our team is not only proud of our product, they also love our fantastic Lisboa and enjoy sharing it with visitors from near and far. You should also be cognizant that hospitality is often a two way street and we are the lucky ones to interact with guests such as yourself. As was said many times in a historical building more than 200 years old we cannot change a lot, even our beautiful stairs are original.
We are very much look forward to seeing you again soon in Lisboa.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Loved this hotel ... the staff were very friendly and welcoming .
Our room although small was really beautiful, very clean and gorgeous decor ... all of the hotel was decorated with great style and imagination.
Breakfast was delicious .... and the location of the hotel could NOT have been more perfect ... we would def def return.. THANKYOU my story hotel

Room Tip: Central to everything
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Alfredo t, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Dear JonathanG120,

Thank you very much for your review about My Story Hotel Ouro. We very much value our guests responses, and delighted to read you had an exceptional stay.
Thank you especially for publicly recognizing our team. They are indeed what separates us from the rest. Your comments were shared with the entire team.
We’re happy they delivered a rewarding stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon and well into the future ex best kept secret of Europe, the beautiful Lisboa.

Warmest regards

Reviewed June 1, 2017

We loved the location of this hotel--only a few blocks from the water and in easy walking distance to the metro, buses and the key tourist sights. The rooms are quite small but very comfortable, very clean and modern. The street can be busy but we were up a couple of floors and did not hear much noise. They have a great breakfast buffet with seating available outside. The staff was pleasant and helpful We would happily stay there again and would recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: Upper floors to lessen possiblity of street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Alfredo t, Gerente at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Dear JPMWROX,

Thank you for the overall positive review about My Story Hotel Ouro. We also would like to thank you the public recognition of our amazing team and our prime location in the historical heart of Lisbon .
We’re happy to know that you appreciate your stay, would return and recommend to all the travellers.
Again thank you so much for your gracious and honest review.

Warm regards from sunny Lisbon