Review Highlights
Second time with Armando - Still the Best!

My wife and I did an Alentejo wine tour with Armando 5 years ago (2014) and this time (August 2019... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ShaSteveT
New York
Amazing Wine Tours & Sightseeing

Lisbon Portugal Full Day Private Tours The Best Portugal (Armando Caetano) August 19-20, 2019 My... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sidereas_rockwall_TX
Rockwall, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Lisbon
from $50.61
from $77.60
from $20.24
from $84.35
More Info
All reviews wine tour different wineries portuguese wine visited wineries wine making beautiful wineries highlight of our trip full day tour lisbon area private tour his knowledge the atlantic ocean local culture day trip wonderful tour pena palace great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We choose for our small group of six friends a daily wine tour in Lisbon region.
We visited two winery in the morning with fantastic wine and view and had lunch in fantastic restorant on the coastline with fresh and tasty fish and seafood.
I highly recommend this tour and Armando as a guide.The organization was perfect.
I'm thankful to Armando for this adventure and great time we spent together,we really enjoyed the wine,food and company.
Thanks a lot, I'll recommend this adventure with Armando to all my friends!

Date of experience: May 2019
3  Thank anjelaz
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

So great. An absolutely wonderful day with Armando. Great conversation about Portugal history, language, & culture. And, of course wines. The three vintners we visited were all different & unique. No pressure to purchase anything (but we did) just very humble and proud to show their establishment. We feel truly fortunate to have found Armando and his tour. Many fond memories. Obrigado.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank TyM_11
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

We had a fantastic day with Armando. He provided a great day, full of amazing sites and fantastic wines! We would highly recommend spending the day with Armando. Definitely a great part of our visit to Portugal.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank rachelvangilder
Reviewed March 25, 2019

I highly recommend taking a tour with Armando! He was knowledgeable, friendly, and has tons of information on the region. Not only was my tour fantastic, but he recommended many other great things to do while I was in Lisbon. The tour was a highlight of my trip.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019

One of the highlights of our trip. Armando is such a wonderful host and really took great care of us and made the day fantastic. Wines were very good and the wineries he selected all had different character which was thoughtful and well done. We had a fantastic lunch at a restaurant on the coast in Sintra and were able to visit Cascais at the end of the day. Armando is fantastic, wine and wineries are wonderful and the countryside and views of the day are great. When we go back to Lisbon we will do one of his other wine tours - without a doubt it will be wonderful.

Date of experience: March 2019