We were made to feel very welcome, despite arriving far too early. When we returned to check in, we discovered we had been upgraded to the suite - what a treat! It was a beautiful room, perfectly comfortable in every way. Every bit of the hotel is spotless and it's tastefully decorated. We particularly enjoyed the swimming pool, which is small but very peaceful. The staff were faultless - friendly, charming, discreet and efficient. The downstairs bar is a little crowded furniture-wise, but other than that the hotel is lovely to be in. A wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon