The hotel Heritage is exactly what we needed to visit Lisbon. Great location at a walking distance of the center town and taxis available all day long. Nice and bright room with wooden floor and high ceilings, large bathroom well kept with a lovely ancient touch.
The limited number of rooms makes it a quiet place. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Complimentary coffee / tea and port wine. The concept of buffet breakfast in the lobby sofas, available up to 12:00 is excellent.
There is no restaurant in the hotel, but there are lots of great places for lunch and dinner in the close by hotels (Sofitel, Tivoli, Altis...).
The smell of the swimming pool was sometimes a little strong on the ground floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon