Just got back from a week in Lisbon and stayed at the Heritage Ave Liberdade Hotel. It is a very good hotel, good amenities and well positioned for getting around the main sites, either by foot or public transport. Breakfast was an extensive "continental style" with cereals, fruit, and a range of different bread roles. There was a hot option of sausage/bacon/egg but not the fullest a range as other hotels. The hotel does not have a restaurant for evening meals, but there are plenty in the near vicinity which are an easy walk and not overly priced. In terms of getting there, we took a taxi from the airport (about 25 mins away, Euro 30), but got the Metro back to fly home. The nearest Metro station is about 200m away and the railway station to get to Sintra (recommended) is 300m away. Overall highly recommended as a relatively small hotel, good facilities and excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon