A group of 6 of us stayed here at this small hotel, very centrally placed. It had a wonderful 'tea bar' with delicious lemon shortbread biscuits and other pastries available all day. The breakfast (which was included in our room rate) was available until 12 noon with a good selection of fresh fruit, cereal, cheese, eggs, bacon, breads and pastries. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly and made every effort to make our stay a good one. The lounge area was a comfortable and relaxing space and there was a well stocked bar but sherry and port were provided free of charge throughout the day. There were a couple of outside bars nearby with live music which we also really enjoyed. The reasonably priced aerobus stops very near the hotel so it has good regular connections to the airport. We had a super time in Lisbon and this hotel really played an important part in making it a great city break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon