This hotel was perfect for us during a very hot four days in Lisbon. The air con worked perfectly, plus there were large calm bedrooms with internal shutters that also kept out the heat and light. We stayed In a superior room with twin/ double bed, this was comfortable and the room had sensible lighting. It was a double aspect room, always a bonus.The bathroom was spacious and airy and had internal shutters too. The 18 th century town house conversion into hotel was well done with decent decor and well maintained. It was not over fussy.The staff were helpful and efficient. Breakfast buffet was excellent. The location was good, next to a taxi rank, near the tourist office and bus stop for the Red Bus tours. We also found the post office nearby and good places to eat, excellent sea food
and people watching. When we came back after dinner it was relaxing to sit in the lounge with a
glass of port, provided free of charge on a serve yourself basis.
Two things; the bus from the airport is recommended but the stop is NOT the Avenida stop as you would think, but the next one, so get off after the Avenida stop. And the hotel has two entrances, one with steps and one at the side with a ramp. The step entrance needs a hand rail.we looked at the hymn and pool,but did not use them, all seemed clean and inviting.
As OAPs we were able to obtain a better inclusive rate on our stay which means you must stay three nights or more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon