This is really a wonderful hotel. The hotel is small and in a great central location. It is very near a couple of metro stations so it is accessible to many parts of the city. It is also very close to the Rossio station with the trains to Sintra. We stayed for 9 nights. The room we had was large and cozy, with very high ceilings and large windows. The bed was a bit soft for my taste and the hotel really needs to invest in some light down comforters and better linens (the scratchy blanket was needed, but very uncomfortable). The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The breakfast is well worth the cost and the tea bar (which needs some basic black teas) and port in the lobby was a very welcome touch. Highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon