For a convenient spot in town, you can get a room in a heritage building that provides free port, tea and breakfast. The room is very nice and modern, the only thing is that it's two single beds put together. Other than that, it's a great stay. It even had a small jet pool in the basement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon