Stayed 3 nights for a weekend break with my wife. Beautifully restored hotel, ideally located a couple of minutes walk from the main square and excellent restaurants.
Rooms are of a good size with high ceilings and large windows. The hotel also offers free WiFi and an great quality buffet breakfast. For the price paid this was incredible value for money and enhanced my enjoyment of the trip.
The hotel even has a roof-top bar and hot tub which can be booked.
The staff are also excellent, all speaking perfect English for those who haven't mastered Portuguese.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon, Otel, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon