We stayed for 5 nights and really enjoyed our stay. The room was beautiful and dual aspect with large floor to ceiling windows which opened and a great bathroom -our room was number 35. The breakfasts were self service and were very relaxed and there was a good range of food. There was also complimentary teas and ports throughout the afternoon and evening in the bar area. The staff were most helpful and courteous. The pool area was nice but the pool was on the small side.
We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon