We stayed for 5 nights and really enjoyed our stay. The room was beautiful and dual aspect with large floor to ceiling windows which opened and a great bathroom -our room was number 35. The breakfasts were self service and were very relaxed and there was a good range of food. There was also complimentary teas and ports throughout the afternoon and evening in the bar area. The staff were most helpful and courteous. The pool area was nice but the pool was on the small side.
We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon