My husband and I stayed at this great hotel for a week, and we enjoyed it tremendously. The staff was pleasant and helpful, the rooms extremely clean, with big windows facing the Avenida, yet it was very quiet. The bathroom was lovely - it even had a balcony! Breakfast was really nice with fresh fruit, eggs and freshly baked bread. Best of all was the location, situated close to everything and next to a metrostation. We can only recommend this lovely place, and we would gladly stay again, if our way should come through Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon