My husband and I stayed at this great hotel for a week, and we enjoyed it tremendously. The staff was pleasant and helpful, the rooms extremely clean, with big windows facing the Avenida, yet it was very quiet. The bathroom was lovely - it even had a balcony! Breakfast was really nice with fresh fruit, eggs and freshly baked bread. Best of all was the location, situated close to everything and next to a metrostation. We can only recommend this lovely place, and we would gladly stay again, if our way should come through Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon