Fantastic hotel. This is in a great location, ideally situated near metro, close to shops, tram 28 for old style Lisbon - watch for the local rascals hanging on the sides, tram 15 for Belem Tower, modern art exhibition etc.
Hotel is very stylish, from lift to corridors, to tag for do not disturb, to full length windows, to sound proofing, to brilliant staff, to molten brown toiletries, to great size beds, to free apples,to lighting, to plunge pool, to towels, to great coffee at breakfast. This could be the best hotel you've stayed in!!
Everything is wonderful. Avoid room 21-it's mine!! 3 balconies in one room-never had that before. Largest bathroom I've been in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon