Stayed for a long weekend. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Lounge is elegant but feels comfortable and personal: free DIY teas and Port/Madeira add to the sense of welcome. Small but immaculately clean and smart basement leisure area with pool and a couple of CV machines. We had adjoining rooms with a connecting lobby, so footwear etc could be left securely in 'our' lobby. Very comfortable rooms, lovely bathrooms. Location is ideal for tourist visit: five minutes walk to the very centre of town and tram stops, and only a couple of hundred yards from both a Metro station and cab rank. Good selection of restaurants nearby. Outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon